Students receive report cards in school as a way to track their progress. Recently, we added our own version of a report card to our website in the form of a performance scorecard. This performance scorecard evaluates how we are doing in certain areas by looking at three key factors:
- Meets target or shows a significant trend or improvement.
- Not meeting target but showing stable or improving performance.
- Not meeting target and showing little or no progress.
We measure ourselves under four main categories:
- Customer Service: This reflects our goals of protecting public health and safety, keeping our customers informed and protecting our water resources through pollution prevention.
- Mission: MSD’s mission is to protect the public’s health, safety, and water environment by responsibly providing wastewater and stormwater management.
- Financial: How well does MSD manage costs and revenues in order to obtain optimal financial performance.
- Organizational Effectiveness: How well does MSD manage operational efficiencies.
To view the performance scorecard in detail, click here.