Bidding on Projects
|Go to Electronic Plan Room||Go to the Bid Opportunities List|
|-- For Capital Improvement opportunities||-- For all other opportunities|
It is recomended that you download the Public Notice to be sure it is a project you are interested in before downloading the larger bid/proposal documents.
- Each item has a Download link that will load a form requiring you to input your contact information.
- When you submit that form, the bid document will load as a PDF that you may then print or save. (Download Adobe Reader)
- To return to this list from any bid document, press your browser's Back button twice.
- You must complete the contact information form for every document that you download. If you have downloaded information through the search engine and not entered the required contact information, you may miss addendums and your bids may be found non-responsive.
- Once a document has been downloaded you should be able to retrieve it from your history without reentering your contact information.
- If the bid document references an Annual Wage Order you will also need to download that document. The correct Annual Wage Order is referenced in the bid document.
If the information you are looking for has not been posted, please send your email request to the address referenced with each project.